Friday, March 16, 2012

Nail Polish ~ Shades of Green & Metallic

I have been asked to put tutorial together where I can. So here is my first attempt....In honour of St. Patrick's Day, I am wearing green's and gold's.

Step 1: Apply base colours. 
On my thumbs and pinkys - Illamasqua Nail Polish in Milf (mint green).
On the rest of the fingers - Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Gold Sparkle (opaque gold sparkle).

Step 2:  Before proceeding to this step, allow 20 minutes for your base colour to dry. Using pre-cut tape (don't use a tape that is too sticky as it could remove your base colour), apply it on a diagonal near the top of each nail and apply desired second colour to each tip. In my case, I have paired OPI Nail Polish in Did It On 'Em (key lime green) with Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Gold Sparkle and OPI in Warm & Fozzie (bronze) with Illamasqua Nail Polish in Milf. Finish off with a high shine top coat. My go-to super glossy high definition top coat is my Chanel Extreme Shine Top Coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...