For those not familiar with BirchBox, it is a beauty sample subscription for $10 a month. You simply sign up with them, fill out a personal beauty/life style profile and they send you 4-6 samples suited to your profile every month. If you like what you see and would like to give it a try, please sign up using my referral link here. Thank you! You can cancel it at any time, and you earn points to put towards the purchase of full size products.
Okay, so without further ado, let me tell you what is included in the March 2012 BirchBox.
The Theme of this month's box is Spring Training - "samples that will wipe your beauty routine into shape!"
- Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer in Jackie Oh! (7ml) - This is such a pretty cheerful pink. I can't wait to wear it later this week!
- One Love Organics - Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm (15ml) - This product can be used as a cleansing balm or as a rich moisturizer. I tried this on my cuticle and elbow and it works really well for such areas. The scent is a very nice light citrus.
- I Coloniali - Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb (100ml) - I am thinking of saving it for my next vacation.
- I Coloniali - Deep Massage Body Cream with Myrrh (10ml packet) - have not tried yet.
- Miss Jessie's Quick Curls Spiraling Creme (I can't find the posted size but guessing it's approx 50ml). I am growing my hair for a digital perm. This will be a great product to try.
- WEI - Pomegranate Buffing Beads (0.5g x 2 packets) - Will report back.
As a reminder, I will be having my first giveaway end of this month so come back and visit.