Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Microdermabrasion at Yaletown Laser

I had a microdermabrasion treatment at Yaletown Laser recently and Catherine, my skincare technician was very helpful in educating me about the treatment. She also introduced me to Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup and DCL (Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories) Skincare.


It has been pretty cold and windy in Vancouver which has caused a couple of dry patches on my skin. After the treatment, the roughness that appeared namely on my chin virtually disappeared.  I did not develop any redness or irritation like some people could. The treatment felt like little suction motions gliding through my face. Overall, my face was left feeling very smooth and soft to the touch. It has been over 24 hours now and my moisturizer absorbed better this morning and my T-zone is not as shiny. It is recommended that a treatment be repeated every 4-8 weeks, so I have to see how long this last to decide whether $130 is worth shelling out every 1-2 months.


I ended up purchasing the Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Pressed Mineral Powder in Golden Glow, The Jane Iredale Retractable Handi Brush, and the DCL Ultra Light Hydrator. I will write a review later after I have tried these products for a couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US