Friday, May 11, 2012

NOTW - Zoya in Bevin & AA in Factory Grey Half Moon

Step 1: Apply base top.
Step 2: Apply a base colour. I used Zoya in Bevin. I received this with my April BirchBox.  It's sort of a strange mossy green with a little but of grey and teal in it. Ummm I don't know how I feel about it. I don't like it on its own, that much I know. 
Step 3: Apply Avery reinforcement sticker for hole punched paper close to the base of nails.
Step 4: Apply second colour. In my case, I've used American Apparel in Factory Grey. This colour was a pretty purple-grey - a much better compliment to the mossy green called Bevin.
Step 5: Seal everything with a top coat.
L-R: OPI Top Coat // Zoya in Bevin // American Apparel in Factory Grey 
OPI Base Coat // Avery reinforcement stickers

.:: A little sneak peek of my next post.::.
I will be styling this sequin number several ways (day, evening, dress it up, dress it down, etc) so stay tuned.  TGIF. Have a good one!

And have you heard?
Anna Dello Russo is designing an over-the-top accessories collection for H&M coming to a store near you on October 4th. I don't know about you but I am swooning over the clutches and cuffs. And if you don't know who ADR is, you should! She has the most impeccable style. See it for yourself here.
Top two images courtesy of H&M.

12 comments:

  1. looking forward for the next post :) The skirt is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial and the stickers are such a great idea....love it! Interesting blog too! Have a fabulous weekend!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial and the stickers are such a clever idea!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to try to do my mani like that this weekend! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am now a follower on gfc and bloglovin. Follow back if you'd like.

    xo
    Melissa

    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial beauty!

    Thanks for u comment in our blog. We are so happy! We follow u now and we will read u.

    Kisses,

    http://prettylittlestylists.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thnkr for commenting on my blog
    dats a great tutorial!! :)
    im following u now.. follow me back? :)
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US