Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sequin Skirt Styling Challenge - Look Five & NOTW

Sorry this post is a little delayed. As usual, work is really crazy busy. Not to bore you, but we are trying to secure money to build a few hotels so it's taken up a lot of my time this past week. 
This marks the final outfit of the Zara sequin skirt challenge.
It was so much fun playing dress up and taking photos with my good friend Susan. She did an amazing job capturing all the shots I wanted for these outfits. Thanks Susan! Because we've had so much success with this first shoot, we will be doing a balloon photoshoot together in the coming future so stay tuned for that.
IMG_2750
Lace button-up top - Theory // Tank - Splendid // Zara skirt // Accessories - gifted glasses necklace and Marc Jacobs giftbox necklace, Chanel J12 watch // Shoes - Zara
IMG_2725 IMG_2765 IMG_2723 IMG_2732 IMG_2712

NOTW - American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Neon Orange with Hello Kitty nail art.
IMG_2445 IMG_2447 IMG_2434

11 comments:

  1. I love your top girllll


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the lace/crochet top with the sequins. AND those nails!! WOW! You are so trendy, and I'm loving it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCd6UHR-3I&ob=av2n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este blog esta lleno de detalles de buen gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cure necklace, I'm in love with this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your necklace and nails!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.it/2012/05/what-girl-wants-stop-bullying.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog ;*
    I make this effects on http://pixlr.com/o-matic/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for comment! I love your outfit and I will try to write in English my next post so you understand me ok? I follow you now! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Celine bag is gorgeous and I love the pup's t-shirt! So cute. ;-)
    Also, I'm hosting a blog giveaway - a cute pair of silver earrings. Hurry on over - it ends tonight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I'm now following, please follow me back. I'm only a newbie blogging @ www.BroochOut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US