Friday, June 1, 2012

NOTW Ciate Caviar Manicure + Outfit Snap Shots

NOTW - Ciate Caviar Manicure set in Rainbow. The set comes with a nail polish in Strawberry Milkshake 079 and a bottle of caviar pearls in multi color along with a plastic tray and mini funnel. To apply the caviar is a chord in itself as you have to apply each nail individually which is really time consumming but the end result is pretty outstanding. My nails look like they have sprinkles on them and almost everyone that sees my fingers ask me about them. The only big negative for me is you have to be extremely cautious as simple tasks like opening a can of tomato sauce or going into the sauna can cause the caviar pearls to fall off. The box claims they last up to 48 hours but I had to reapply after a few hours otherwise my nails look chipped. The pink on the other nails is OPI in Don't
Know...Beets Me!
IMG_2553 IMG_2554 IMG_2572 IMG_2560

The weather has been very wet and grey for June. Due to the rain, I have been unable to get better outdoor photos so here are detail shots of some outfits from this week.
IMG_25311
Anthropologie top (available here) // J Brand plaid jeans // Juicy Couture flats
IMG_2601 IMG_25951
J.Crew necklace // Club Monaco sweater // Opening Ceremony silk skirt (similar style here and here and lusting over this one)  
 IMG_2538
Urban Outfitters lace top // Elizabeth & James silk top // Tory Burch Owen polka dot pants (on sale here)
20120427-00956
Belle by Sigerson Morrison wedge (similar styles here).
R20120427-00963
Eli Tahari sandals

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting. <3 you!
I am going to Eat! Vancouver for the first time tomorrow. It's a mini food expo and I look forward to (over) eating. Have a wonderful weekend.

21 comments:

  1. I should get a caviar manicure! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT these nails :D

    Lovely blog! Tell me if you would like to follow each other ;)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna own that nailpolish! So cool!

    Followed you :)

    xx Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this nail thing is so cool! I should try it out ASAP!
    I'm following you. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely nails, I like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much loving ur nails pls where can i get the sprinkles. hit me on http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    we can follow each other darl

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sprinkled nails look so amazing, like a piece of cake!
    Some people really have crazy ideas when it comes to creating new things for your nails :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want caviar nails! Sadly they don't have it here in indo :(
    love your yellow skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caviar nails?!

    Sounds delicious! I don't think I've seen it here in Canada yet!



    xox,

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/06/ottawa-fashion-angies-models-amti.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my days i freaking love ur nail varnish !!! makes me wanna eat it !! haha

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this nail polish is just amazing love it, love it, love it :)
    do you want to follow each other, if you do than follow me at http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/ and i follow you back :)
    XX EMN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the pics...The nails are awesome and I love the yellow skirt with the necklace ;)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME NAILS! I love nail art. :)

    ReginaCoughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The caviar nails look great, but the reapplication sounds like a real pain. Is this after putting on top coat? Or can you not apply top coat to it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh, been wanting to try that nail caviar for weeks now! it looks so cool
    thanks for your comment and following, your blog is great so I'm returning the favour ;-)
    x,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice pictures !! Manucure is fabulous, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dying over that OC skirt - wow! And what a cool manicure! Thanks for the tip on those Tory polka dot pants - love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US