Tuesday, November 12, 2013

UP!


Up was one of my favourite Pixar cartoons in my adult life. I love the scene where the house was lifted up into the open sky by a gazillion balloons. This is my representation and homage to the movie. 

Top by Iris and Ink from The Outnet (very nice version on sale by Edun) //  Beaded crochet necklace from a vendor at the Portobello Market in London (similar version by J.Mendel) // Trina Turk Skirt by (similar version on sale by Marni) // Pour La Victoire python pumps with patent cap toe (similar version on sale by Sergio Rossi)

















First image credit: Iwallpaper
Photo credit for my portraits: Kelly Wong

11 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cute:) And obsessed with your skirt!

    www.asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene! Everything looks so good together: the clothes and the surroundings. Love it!

    Nat,
    www.stylestun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and your skirt is just fabulous!:)

    xxMonica
    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy and stylish. Love the top and the skirt combo. The pics are so cute. This is one of my favorite cartoons too. It almost made me cry. Sadly I haven't seen it in 3D yet. I heard it's marvelous in 3D :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look....good combo color and texture)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos, love your style !
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable post, it looks like fun to make. I loved the film too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog looks beautiful , I found a dress like yours on Starshiners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US