Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Highlight of the week - Chloe boots, LV, etc

chloe riding boots


Top: Chloe boots
Bottom: Cod fillet topped with mixed veggies dinner. Extremely flavourful and moist. And baking it in tomato sauce means no need for oil.


Left: Random things in my (small) bag over the weekend - Blackberry, Louis Vuitton multicolour card case, house key (didn't have to drive so no car fob), Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder compact, Chanel Rouge Allure Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss in 56 Imaginaire
Right: The very very cool The Incredibles Edna "E" Mode doll (it's a talking doll) in my friend's apartment.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.jennifermarket.com/chloe-susanna-studded-leather-ankle-boots

    I got the boots in black from this site at the price of $253.00 under the advise of one of my friends. Perfect quality! Advise everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US