Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Wednesday night cook off

Nobody really won because we all liked each other's food. :)

My dish #1 - Sautee Baby Gailan and Yu choy with oyster sauce.
It's relatively healthy with lots of veggie, a 1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth and a teaspoon of oyster sauce.

                                               
My dish #2 - Manila clams with lamb chorizo sausage in white wine sauce.
To cut out fat, I substituted butter with lamb chorizo sausage for a little kick and added flavour.

My friend's dish - Beef tenderloin with red onion.
I don't know how she made it but I can assure you there were beef, onion and soy sauce and was very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US