Friday, March 16, 2012

Outfit ~ Goldfish


It's been extremely cold and windy in Vancouver so I try to be creative with my work outfits.
Triple layer on top - Club Monaco cotton tank, Club Monaco wool-cashmere blend Julie turtleneck, Tibi 3/4 sleeves wool cardigan with oversized collar.
Necklace - a vintage piece I found in a shop in NoLita, New York.
Bottom - Theory super opaque stocking (to stay warm when the wind blows up), We Love Vera Goldfish Bowl skirt from Anthropologie (similar skirts here).
Shoes - Chloe calfskin zip up boots from Barneys New York

PS. The little silhouette on the bottom right is my new four-legged baby Georges-Francois.



The built-in slip has such a nice detail that I had to share it. Enlarge the photo to see it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US