Sunday, March 11, 2012

Outfits ~ Cream cashmere and Feathers


    Wilfred silk tank from Aritzia.
    H&M cashmere cardigan.
    Prada/Miu Miu inspired grey patent wedge from Korea.
    Louis Vuitton limited edition olympe stratus bag.


     H&M cashmere cardigan - love the ruffle hem and cross-over closure. 


    Prada/Miu Miu inspired grey patent wedge from Lotte Department Store in Korea - genuine leather for under $50! Cant find that on this side of the Pacific Ocean.
   

    Louis Vuitton limited edition olympe stratus bag - very buttery soft leather with extra cushion-y shoulder straps.


    Postella Sheryl silk dress in feather print that I purchased at Fred Segal in Santa Monica.
    The under shirt is a cheap $4.80 tank from Forever 21. :)
    Teak wood bangle I found in Shanghai for a couple of dollar.
    BCBG platform pumps.
    Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch.


     Postella Sheryl silk dress in feather print


    Grey BCBG platform pumps  (one of the most comfortable 5" platform heels I own!) and purple Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch (I ordered it in smoke grey but they shipped me the purple by mistake...sigh...but I still love it!)

2 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog is amazing. I love all the high quality photos! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US