Thursday, April 12, 2012

NOTD - Cherry Blossom DIY Nail Art

Happy April! To celebrate cherry blossom in full bloom in Vancouver, I have re-create a couple of small twigs on my nails.
Base colour - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mauve It // For the twigs - Sephora by OPI in Happy Earth Day To Me // For the cherry blossom flowers - Sephora by OPI in A True Romantic (light pink) and Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in #375 Stiletto Red // Finish off with optional clear crystal.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by The fashion Hive!!!

    Great nails!!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US