Friday, April 13, 2012

Wearing Now ~ Leopard Print & Tweed for Cats

My friends and I saw Cats Musical at Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver the other evening. Dorothy and I wanted to have a full on experience so we had whiskers painted on our faces. As for the show itself, I have heard many reviews on Cats and have read that it is one of the longest running broadway show, so presumably thought it was going to be a good show. While my friends and I were excited going to the show, we left confused and a little dissapointed. The only song that we knew was Memory (we used to sing it in Highschool choir class) which was very well done but the rest of the songs were slow and dry. I had a difficult time following and staying awake, especially after 8+ hours in the office. As for the dancing, other than the Elvis cat hip turning Shakira-style dance move in the second act, the rest of the dancing was mediocre at best. 
L-R: Me, Liz, Dorothy, Jena
Dorothy and I playing cats.
 Calvin Klein sheer undershirt // Talula Babaton silk blouse // Vince sweater vest 
Zara studded tweed skirt (new) // Ralph Lauren leopard mary-janes
Nordstrom necklace // DIY bracelets // Chanel J12 watch
Too busy to change my bag so it's still the Miu Miu Bow bag with Marni for H and M scarf


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

6 comments:

  1. Sounded like an amazing evening! & loving the outfit<3

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit,it seems unique!!
    httpfashionmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! And love love love your outfit!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard shoes! Looks like a fun outing!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lovely! the leopard print MJs are so cute! highly appropriate for Cats, no? :)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog btw. following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US