Saturday, June 23, 2012

Azure Blue Elizabeth & James Blazer

Azure blue is the official colour of perfect blue sky. As I've mentioned before, Vancouver does not get a lot of sunshine nor blue sky. So...I create it in my wardrobe! I saw this eye catching bright blue Elizabeth and James blazer hanging on a rack in Holt Renfrew and I couldn't resist it. It reminded me of a similar coloured jacket I loved when I was in highschool which my mother made me give away to good will. She said the colour was "out". LOL. In all fairness, it was the early 2000's and nobody was wearing neon and bright colours. Lucky for me, this blazer was found! It was meant to be, that one faithful afternoon. IMG_3407IMG_34191 IMG_3403
Elizabeth and James blazer (similar less expensive version here) // Talula Babaton silk tank // Stella McCartney shorts // Dolce Vita Wyatt boots

10 comments:

  1. Pretty blazer!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blazer is really cool, I like it!
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool colour that blazer, it suits you!
    x,
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous color of the blazer!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blazer. It's my favorite color too! Thanks for sharing!

    Join my "All Things Pretty" Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look!
    xoxo
    www.maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blazer and I love the boots with the outfit!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your blazer, what a great colour!:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blue blazer =)
    thank you so much for your comment, will follow you =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US