Monday, June 25, 2012

Not Quick Summer Yet with Soft Knit + Nautical Stripes

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I will be announcing the winner of the $100 Miinto gift card tomorrow morning so stay tuned.
IMG_3225 IMG_3273
IMG_3270
Splendid under shirt // Juicy Couture sweater // Talula shorts (similar here and here) // Jewels - Etsy pink nautical knot (similar here) and Links of London bracelets, mini umbrella necklace from Revolve Clothing, Tiffany rings // Rolex watch // MBMJ sunnies // Chanel bag // F-Troupe flats

14 comments:

  1. i agree, totally jealous of your chanel bag!!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love your bag! A classic. Great blog check mine out and follow.

    xo
    ejc


    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I LOVE it!!! and that channel bag... i die!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is great to find other blogs from the same place. thanks again for your comment

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I agree with everyone here. Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!!
    http://beautyplethora.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Thanks so much for your comment and for following my blog!!! I'm doing the same! LOVE those shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes!
    You have a lovely blog, so glad i've came across it, followed!xx

    I'd love it if you could check mine out?xo

    http://sophies--style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Love those shoes!
    Thanks you for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ellen-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US