Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wearing Now - Olive Saturday

Get it? Olive (I love) Saturday. I know. Ha ha ha, right?!? We had a quick date night tonight, just the two of us (bf and I) at Cobre in Gastown. The day was a wet and cold one so we did not do much. I snuck in an extra two hours of sleep this morning, which I have done so in the past 4 weeks since we got Georges (our Frenchie). 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! And the weather where you are is much better than Vancouver's.
Eryn Brinie dress from Aritzia // Mackage coat from Holt Renfrew // Forever 21 Tights // Chanel Bag // YSL Booties (last seen here) // Accessories - Chanel J12 watch, F21 bracelet, red and blue Kabbalah evil eye bracelets, vintage necklace
Boar belly in chipotle and tamarind sauce

3 comments:

  1. great outfit Jacqueline!!! :)

    http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

    sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wow the top is cute! And love the overall outfit, you look so pretty!!!

    Thanks for the comment and for following my blog! I'm following you now too! :)

    www.annaracaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comment the other day& for ordering a bracelet! That's so sweet of you! It's officially on it's way, hope you love it when it arrives! :) I am loving your dress here, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US